Multi channel data-logger is a production cum quality tool in identifying well formed cell/battery during formation. The data-logger captures live battery/cell voltage & records in dedicated software. Each group of multiplexer has 20 channels configured for N groups X 20 channels according to the number of cells/batteries connected in a string to each charge-discharge circuit. This system provides an excellent quality tool and an instrument to help minimize warranty failures.
- VRLA battery formation usually uses Data-loggers to collect cell/battery voltages during formation.
- The unit is designed on an economic scale to suit most quality assurance requirements.
- Multiple Channel Configuration with different channels/group.
- RS232/422 Interface between Host PC and Data-logger multiplexer boards.
- Hardware & Software Interface to Charger Circuits.
|Voltage measurement range||0-3V | 3-12V|
|No. of measurement channels / board||20 channels voltage/multiplexer card|
|Multiplexed measurement channels||20-24/48/60/120/240/320/360/400/480|
|Cabinet Configuration||Multiple multiplexed groups|
|Measuring Accuracy Udc||± 1.0% FSR|
|Measurement turnaround time||10ms per channel|
|Measurement frequency||As per measurement channel qty|
|Data download||measured data can be downloaded in dedicated software|
|Mains Connection||1phase, 240/220V, 50hz/60hz, N + E|
|Degree of protection||IP-20|