MCR Series (charge only) and MCDR Series (charge/discharge) cabinets contain multiple circuit configuration typically 6 to 16 circuits configured on basis of power rating & volume of batteries required as per production convenience. The cabinet is designed suited to Wet/Container formation of lead acid batteries.
The SCR series offers the rugged power electronics module, time tested & very reliable unit..
Pulse Formation is built into the firmware to help charge the batteries faster with appreciable limits of battery electrolyte temperature.
Standard cabinet consists of similar Power rating circuits, 3 Amps up to 600 Amps. The circuits can be started, stopped, operated individually or as a group from the Battery Manager software.
The MCR/MCDR(SCR) can be used in Formation of Lead Acid batteries, suited with either air cooling, water bath cooling or acid circulation cooling. The functionality includes formation in a step wise program schedule suited to Automotive , UPS, Invert or, Traction, Railway, Telecom. The formation recipe also suits conventional flooded, VRLA, AGM, GEL battery formation.
Each circuit can be designed up to 360Vdc / 400Vdc enabling connection of 18/22 batteries per circuit.
The formation schedule suited for conventional constant current, Constant current-Voltage, Constant voltage and other effective formation like Pulsed current cycles can be supported.
Temperature of the battery within limits is the essence of a good formation. MCR/MCDR units have temperature measurement of pilot battery temperature & control of formation depending on temperature. Advanced techniques of bath control with Bath temperature as T1 & pilot battery temperature as T2 can also be supported. Individual circuits can be cut-off depending of temperature condition of batteries under formation. The cabinets also have the feature of switching ON the valve for Water inlet to the Water bath should the temperature go beyond the st temperature. Thus MCR/MCDR offers a complete solution for wet formation. Interface of Water bath doors to individual circuits for safety & protection can also be offered.
- Rugged design manufactured under excellent quality practices ensures trouble free operation.
- Added Safety – Isolated circuits with independent secondaries, AC breaker, DC contractor at output with fuse
- Up to 4/6/12/16/20/24 circuits per cabinet
- Current Range: 0.1 amps ~ 5/10/40/100-600 amps Voltage Range: up to 360Vdc
- Temperature controlled formation
- Networking multiple cabinets
- Regenerative Discharge
- Automated Operation from HOST PC with Battery Manager software
- Ease of Service & flexible to operate
- Charge Only / Charge-Discharge operations provided from universal module
- Automatic Restart after a power fail/Outage with a memory backup
- Flexible program schedules meeting any formation requirement
- Cooling arrangements provided for robust working under difficult site conditions
- Allow our system to handle the operation efficiently sparing your precious time for other jobs
- Our designs & solution values your time & money. Be rest assured of the most trusted & efficient system delivered.
- Our training programs & calibration service at your doorstep making it a trusted partnership
- Interface to Incubate Acid Circulation System
- Interface to Data logger for individual battery/cell voltage monitoring
- Digital / Relay outputs to Interface external safety elements
- Single / Dual Temperature controls
- Water bath controls with external start/stop functionality
- AD590/PT100 temperature sensor interface
- External valve control for water inlet to water bath – complete automation at your hands
|Circuits per Cabinet||4 ~ 24|
|Voltage Range, Charge, V||10% – 100% RATED|
|Voltage Range, Discharge, V||100% – 10% RATED|
|Continuous current per circuit,A||± 3Amp ~ ± 600Amp|
|Measuring Accuracy Udc||< ± 1.0% FSR|
|Control Accuracy Udc||< ± 1.0% FSR|
|Control Accuracy Idc||< ± 1.0% FSR|
|Current Ripple||< ± 10.0% rms FSR|
|System Efficiency, % **||≥ 90%|
|Galvanic Isolation per circuit||Yes|
COOLING & ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
|Cooling||Air Cooled, air flow from bottom to top|
|Humidity||10% – 90% RH, non-condensing and non-corroding|
|Cable Entry||AC & DC input at the bottom front|
|Co-lour||RAL-7032 Siemens Grey|
|Model Designation||Current Per Circuit (A)||Voltage Per Circuit (V)||Number Of Circuits|
|360-5-10/20/24||0.25 – 5||36-360||10/20/24|
|360-20-10/12/16||2 – 20||36-360||10/12/16|
|360-30-12/16||3 – 30||36-360||12/16|
|360-40-12/16||4 – 40||36-360||12/16|
|360-50-10/12||5 – 50||36-360||10/12|
|360-60-8/10||6 – 60||36-360||8/10|